Updated 5 August 2019 to clarify my dosage information.
A month ago, with CBD EVERYWHERE, I decided to go into business for myself and open an online CBD shop. However, I felt strongly that if I was going to sell products that contained CBD, I had to give CBD a serious try. I purchased pharmaceutical-grade, THC free, 1000mg CBD and got started. I took my dose daily after breakfast each day.
Note: a 1000mg/30ml bottle of tincture delivers approximately 33.33mg of CBD per 1ml dose.
I am writing this final update after 28 days. I plan to continue using CBD daily, with hopes of continuing wellness improvements.
So what changes did I notice
1. Bowel function: As with some first-timers, I had some bowel dysfunction, but that all leveled out after a couple of days. I have become quite ‘regular’ and I feel better for it. The associated gas has also decreased to pre-CBD days.
2. Weight loss; during this 28-day period, I lost 6 pounds which is on par with improved diet and exercise. I did notice some appetite suppression in the early days, but that seemed to lessen as time went on.
3. Minor side effect: I had a bit of cotton-mouth in the early days. My solution to that was to drink more water and the dry mouth resolved itself.
4. Acid reflux: I had a noticeable reduction in acid reflux and was able to stop taking my daily OTC medication. A couple of times I needed to take Tums and that solved the problem. I am very glad that I don’t need the OTC med anymore. I would much rather take an occasional tummy remedy.
5. Quality of sleep: I noticed an improvement even though many nights I just barely got 8 hours of sleep. I often slept right thru until morning and if I did wake up, I fell back to sleep more quickly. Considering my sleep patterns have been disturbed for the last few months by work stress, I was pleasantly surprised to wake up feeling well-rested.
No noticeable or minor improvements
1. Mood: I did notice some general improvement in my mood. Nothing like taking a Xanax, but a calmness when confronted by daily job stressors. I guess it also pays to tell yourself to “not sweat the small stuff” which I seem do on a regular basis these days.
2. Knee pain: I did not have any noticeable improvement in my knee pain. I plan to purchase a rub that I can apply topically. I will let you know how that turns out for me. I didn’t expect much improvement, because let’s face it, I don’t have any cartilage left in that knee and will most likely need an new joint.
3. Hair, nails, and skin tone are about the same. Maybe I will see improvement after prolonged use of CBD.
For me, this month has been an overall positive experience. I am moving along with building my company. I have a CBD vendor, a processing gateway, and my site is looking ok. It’s not perfect, but just like anything that matters, it takes time. If you have been following along with my CBD journey, I hope my observations about CBD help you make decisions about whether CBD is right for you. And if you do, I hope you purchase your products from me.
I am very excited about the vendor I selected and the products I want to share with you.
Important: the statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or ailment.
This website is intended to provide general information regarding CBD products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.